Candy Candy

Perfect Pre-Halloween Fun

That was great. The visuals, music, and overall mood were perfect for some pre-Halloween fun. And yes, I do already have some candy--I just bought a bag of little peanut-butter cups tonight--but my girlfriend and I will probably eat it all before Halloween.

I like your art better than I like most of my own, so if you might like to do some art for my update to Black Cat Ops (/portal/view/200708) over the next couple weeks or so (I would like to add some new characters, areas, and possibly decorative elements to go along with my fright meter system and other changes in progress and planning), do get in touch.

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Well Done; Very Funny

The very notion of forbidden words seems rather puerile, so it seems appropriate for your cartoon to use the setting and characters it did. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Great work! Make more!

Your art and animation were nice and your story was fun. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Wonderful

I have seen a lot of Flash animation that looks beautiful, but this one looks beautiful, it made me smile, and it made me laugh. Well done!

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

Is that a stolen background image?

Did you ask Ryan Bliss of Digital Blasphemy for permission to use his desktop picture as a background or did you just steal it and not even bother to read the copyright information on the Digital Blasphemy Web site? Here's a little excerpt for you:

"You may not post them on public or private websites, whether they be not-for-profit or commercial. You may not distribute them on CD-ROM or other archival media like DVD-ROM, ZIP, floppy, or in compressed archives like zip, gz, or tar files. You may not alter them or use elements from them in your own work (unless that work is purely personal and will never be transferred to a computer other than the one on which it was created)."

matt-likes-swords responds:

.... well I'm advertising his website and I'm just a kid so he won't sue me. ^_^

I love space I love space

Funny

I do not usually like music videos on Newgrounds as they mostly seem to rely on popular songs to get high scores for crappy Flash work, but I have to give you credit for using your own song. The bitmaps were rough, of course, but the song was silly and the video made me laugh a couple times.

You should try something with some vector graphics to make the whole video look smooth and match the quality of the audio.

The 10 Second Showcase The 10 Second Showcase

Nice, But Buggy

Some of your movies go right into other movies afterward, still playing their own music, instead of returning to the menu.

Robots in Ancient Greece! Robots in Ancient Greece!

Deserving of a Remix

I like your graphics, but your audio could be better-balanced (I turned my volume down because of some of the audio then I had to turn it back up again to hear the dialog) and your narrative drags in places. I would love to see a remixed version with these things addressed.

A Designers Life for Me A Designers Life for Me

A Few Suggestions

Good luck. You'll need it to get paid for your work if you don't take more care with graphic quality, spelling, and capitalization (the latter can be done creatively, but it needs consistency to look intentional rather than just sloppy). Get those things nailed and you will be in better shape.

Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

Really Annoying Audio

The audio is so annoying and distracting that it is probably dragging down your other scores. It is more difficult to pay attention to graphics and animation when you are looking away from the screen to find the volume controls on your speakers.

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

It was my way of saying "I FUCKING HATE YOU"